Friday, 1 March 2019
Audience research
With my audience being defined as 16-25 year olds by the brief, further research needs to be done to narrow down the specific theme of the magazine and website. With the concept of the magazine being smart casual, I have asked questions to people with this interest to see what would be expected and wanted to be seen in this magazine. From this, I have seen that people would want to see more about smart casual clothes, specifically the newer seasons, and the colour coordination. They would also like to see items to do with self care and tips for wearing clothes and have an easy way of communicating comments and having discussions with other users.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mock up write up
With the mock up, there are quite a few changes that have been made. Firstly, I changed the colour of the text to ma...
-
From the magazines that can be seen in magazine influences, the conventions can be seen replicated among the front covers. Masthe...
-
https://www.vogue.co.uk/ I took insperation for my website from vogue, such as the layout of the site. The vogue website is quite minimalis...
-
How do you intend to use the four areas of the media theoretical framework to communicate meaning and meet the requirements of your chosen ...
No comments:
Post a Comment